[Tango-artists] Preposition of a Sync icon, GNOME Icon Theme

Lapo Calamandrei calamandrei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:24:00 PDT 2007

Those arrows alone looks too similar to view refresh, the other is
mostly the same as the old one. I'd suggest you to start from 22x22
which is the most visible. Anyway as I said, we need the whole set of
sync icons (status/sync-synchronizing, status/sync-error,
emblems/emblem-synchronized) so please give a try at the others as
well.

Lapo