[Tango-artists] Preposition of a Sync icon, GNOME Icon Theme

Vinicius Depizzol vdepizzol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:53:28 PDT 2007

Me and Stojance talked a bit about synchronization icons... we tried
to discover a better way to represent them. For sync-synchronizing, I
attached a tarball with the last test.

For sync-error and emblem-synchronized, we just can't figure out how
they should look like. A simple red circle in the corner doesn't work
very well and the arrows get confused as emblem.

Btw, all sync logos I know don't mean exactly that it's about synchronization:

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isync
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HotSync#HotSync
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActiveSync (omg)

Thank you.