[Tango-artists] Icons used without attribution

Jay Brannen jaybran at live.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 15:08:46 PST 2007

Ah, ok, I wasn't sure in what way the attribution would be required for this sort of thing, but what you say makes sense. We have some of the slightly older devices at work, but they don't use those icons. If I get hold of that exact model I'll have a good look. I suppose if nothing else it's nice to see those familiar icons used in an embedded system.