[Tango-artists] bug-buddy in orange and aegis

Sebastian Kraft kraft.sebastian at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:13:33 PST 2007

Some of you said that the bug-buddy will look better with orange colors,
i prefer the brown version but see your self how it would look :)

I'm trying to give the aegis icon some refresh, but i'm not really
contently with the result at the moment (particularly with the little
sizes). It is very hard to make it sharp, i think it is because of the
forms. Maybe someone can give me a hint how to make it sharper or should
i try to make a completely new one?

cheers

Sebastian