[Tango-artists] BETA: Python

jEsuSdA 8) jesusda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 01:20:46 PST 2007

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> jEsuSdA 8) wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Someone of the OpenOffice Python project (Py-Uno) send me a proposal to
>> made a icon for the project.
>>
>> I've made it using the Tango Guidelines, and i think maybe it can be
>> useful to someone who wants to made some python related icons.
>>
>> I will made the complete serial of sizes, but by the moment i have no
>> time. ;)
>>
>> I hope you like it and it will be usefull to you. ;)
>>
> Great looking python there dude!
Thanks Andreas!
> Looking at python.org, it seems like they have a special python logo
> [1] though.
> While slightly more boring, it might be more apropiate to use that.
Previously to made the icon I've thinking about the use of new icon, but
I select the Python serpent because was more funny! :D
The Python serpent was used widely than the new logo, and i think is
more user friendly.

In any case, the new logo is very cool! it's simple, modern, and the
colors are nice. Maybe it will be more useful to use it.

¿What do you think?

> 1. http://www.python.org/community/logos/
> - Andreas

Thanks for your suggestions, Andreas! ;)