[Tango-artists] Emoticons/Monkey Messenger

Ulisse ulisail at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 19 13:08:28 PST 2007

Hi Thiago,
The emote-monkey has been made by me, you are free to use it as long as
you stay into the terms of the license, that in this case is CC-by-SA.

Some says that CC-by-SA is not compatible with GPL, so you
couldn't/shouldn't implement it into your app, but maybe there is some
way to use it, dunno. Probably my brain is not compatible with licensing...
Try ask Dobey on #tango (at your risk! :)

I'm very happy that THE ENTIRE WORLD is loving my monkey! :)))