No subject

Sun Jul 1 12:21:30 PDT 2007

the tango icons with appropriate link and "by line". I could find no
such reference in the gnome-icon-theme/COPYING file.

There have been a few discussions on this list regarding licensing,
too, on websites and on commercial apps. From what I recall, the
questions were deferred to a lawyer, but I haven't heard anything on
the subject since around 2006. One outstanding question I recall is
using the Tango CCBYSA icons in a closed-source Windows application
(since Windows doesn't have a theming framework for icons). In that
case, icons *must* be bundled with an application... would an
appropriate link in the program directory and "About" menu be
sufficient?

- E.