[Tango-artists] iriver flash players

Simon Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Mon Jun 4 06:51:36 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 22:14 +1000, André Wyrwa wrote:
> Hei,
>
> i decided to make a more or less complete series of iriver flash
> players. So far the currently available ones. The just introduced models
> (CES) i might do after this set is finished.
>
> A preview is attached, i'll do them in the major available color
> variations.

That looks totally awesome. If you want I can give you a hi-res
photograph of my black and silver version of the T20, if you need it. :)

Great work dude. :)

> Any comments welcome.

There is a slight blur in the bump in the shape of the T10. Is the main
body of the shape snapped to the grid for perfect pixel alignment when
exporting?

> André.

-Pascal