[Tango-artists] Request for icons for Ekiga

Vinicius Depizzol vdepizzol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:28:15 PDT 2007

Hello Luis,

Some icons of ekiga should just use use theme icons, like
connect.png[1][2], audio volume and camera-video.png[3].

I did some icons last december that might be useful:
http://www.ingral.com.br/~vdepizzol/icons/ekiga/

(And also the logo, that atm is not using SVG and not folowing
theme-friendly icons[4]:
http://www.ingral.com.br/~vdepizzol/icons/protocols/scalable/ekiga.svg)

About the connection status, I really don't know how to draw them with
a good simbology :/

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/ekiga/trunk/pixmaps/connect.png?view=markup
[2] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Stock-Items.html#GTK-STOCK-CONNECT:CAPS
[3] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-icon-theme/trunk/scalable/devices/camera-web.svg?view=log