[Tango-artists] Tango Friday

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Sat Mar 24 05:54:37 PDT 2007

David Prieto wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> Is there Tango Friday this evening ? What are the icons we should draw ?
>>

> Olivier Charavel commented this week that a Special "Apply & Cancel
> icons" Tango Friday should be held. Would that be OK if there's no other
> better alternative?
>
> Cheers,
>
> David.

Hi David!
We discussed to do all the gtk+ icons in one day yesterday (they are
about 193 of them in total), and gtk-cancel and gtk-apply is both needed
there. It's probably best to just give it a facelift and stick to the
current metaphors.
Just need to agree on a day when we could do this. Next friday works
well for me, but any other day of the week is ok as well.
- Andreas