[Tango-artists] Request icon for Conseil Bug Triager

Lionel Dricot ploum at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 28 10:54:06 PDT 2007

Hello,

We (yes, we are two) are currently developing Conseil, a GPL bug triager
for the Gnome Desktop.
http://conseil.fritalk.com/conseil
http://ploum.frimouvy.org/?tag/conseil

As we will soon release a 0.2 and restructure the wiki into something
better, we thought that it would be cool to have a nice icon that could
also be the logo of the project.

In order to be provide a smooth integration in the GNOME desktop, we
would really enjoy to have a Tango icon/logo for our software.

So, any artist contribution would be really welcome.

The first idea that we had was a fly squasher :
http://www.tradijardin.com/iso_album/tapette_a_mouche.jpg
because the goal of conseil is to search, triage and finally close bugs.

But any other idea is really welcome, we are not artist.

For history purposes, the name "Conseil" comes from servant of Professor
Pierre Aronnax, in the book "Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea" of
Jules Verne.

Thank you in advance,

Lionel

PS : please CC: me all replies, I'm not subscribed on this list.