[Tango-artists] Tango Friday for GNOME games?

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Mon May 14 05:00:54 PDT 2007

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

> Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:46:54 -0500
> From: Jason D. Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>
> Subject: Re: [Tango-artists] Tango Friday for GNOME games?

> The [minor] objection was from Alan and it's here:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/games-list/2006-July/msg00001.html

The screenshot which was linked to seemed to refer only to icons in
the main menu and seems to include your change and my
suggestions with the exception of the red dice.

(I hate to think of my comments as objections so much as only wanting
Tango icons to be as good as or better than the current icons.)

> I compromised between the two opposing viewpoints and summarized the
> compromise here:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/games-list/2006-August/msg00014.html

There were other more substantial Tango related changes suggested which
have not yet been incorporated but so far so good.

--
Alan