[Tango-artists] Network Device Icon Requests

Mark Unwin munwin99 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 04:53:21 PDT 2007

Brilliant - love your work !!!

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Frédéric Bellaiche" <frederic.bellaiche at gmail.com>
To: "Mark Unwin" <munwin99 at hotmail.com>
CC: tango-artists at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [Tango-artists] Network Device Icon Requests
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 02:12:23 +0200

Hi,

I scratched my head and figured that, since the list of icons could be
pretty large, some kind of (icon) library would be needed. It would be
composed of two sets of basic icons. The idea would be to use a first set of
icons as a basis (mostly empty racks and enclosures). To draw the devices
you need, one could then use the second set of icon for hardware components
(disks, grids, buttons, display screens, leds, ...). Here's a preview of
what I have in mind. The svg file is available at
http://quantum-bits.org/?p=48 ).

Tell me what you think.

Frédéric

<< network-devices-kit.png >>

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles today at Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D27783&_t=762255081&_r=lavalife_may07_meetsexysingles&_m=EXT