[Tango-artists] "High definition" icons and overview

Jim Lokari lokari at gmx.biz
Wed Nov 7 21:08:28 PST 2007

Hi list,

first of all artists, thanks for your great work - Tango icons are
definitely the most valuable ones around. You're doing a great job. i
wish i could be a bit more creative to support you.

I'm currently looking for some icons on the topic 'high definition'
which means icons for LCD/Plasma-Displays, Beamer, Camcorders, BluRay /
HD DVD covers and so on.

Does anyone know of some of these around? Is there probably any overview
of icons around? I saw so many great ones in the list, is there really
nobody collecting them all and putting 'em into a gallery or someting?

I could do that if no one yet does and if this is not against any rules.

Thanks again for the answers,
Jim