[Tango-artists] Tango PNG Icons

Matt Trevor mattytrevor at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:25:00 PDT 2007

Hello there,

I am a third year student at the University of Derby (England, UK) studying Multimedia Technology & Music Production.

During the English 'summer' I found out about the Tango project and became very interested.  So much so that I now run Pidgin, Tango Firefox theme and use the Super Turbo Tango Patcher on my XP system.

For my final year project - I'm making a cross-platform Media Player in Flash, and I would love to design it around the ideology of the Tango project - and was wondering if the community could help me out:

I've got the recommended colour palette hex values for the 'skin' of the player - but I would like to incorporate the icons and logo into the player.

Could anyone provide me with large PNGs of the Base Icon Library so I could import them into Flash and implement them into the player?  Also a PNG of the Tango! logo would be great.

Cheers, take care.

Matt