[Tango-artists] synchronization icon

Nadia Mahlow nadia.mahlow at mindquarry.com
Mon Sep 3 01:56:06 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I've also been giving alot of thought to the synchronization icons
since the middle of last week and still waiting for a bright spark to
hit my brain.
We have the problem that the refresh icon sits next to the
synchronization icon and they look practically the same.

The synchronization icon that has the circular shape with arrows that
represent synchronizations, brings to mind a doorknob that says "turn
me in this direction to open".

My thoughts this morning were on the lines of maybe having 2 slither
"S" shaped lines next to each other and at opposite ends you have the
ends arrows. something like this drawing>> / synchro-S.svg.(note this
is a rough drawing and is NOT tango compliant)