[Tango-artists] Phex icons

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:22:48 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 22:12 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> We only allow projects with original artwork created following the Tango
> style guidelines there.

It doesn't need to be original artwork. Re-using existing Tango icons is
sufficient. However, claiming something as Tango icons, that aren't, is
just not appropriate. That's what happened here. it may have just been
a bit of confusion, or something, but the icons that Phex is using, are
the Famfamfam Silk icons, and not Tango. I believe they may have even
been available before the Tango project was announced.

We want to avoid possibly claiming things as ours, that aren't.

Just clarifying. :)

-- dobey