[Tango-artists] Another License Enquiry

Mark Unwin munwin99 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:14:07 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

 Thank you for the replies. I also sent an email to the CC people. They are of the opinion that I have to attribute the icons, where-ever I use them - including business cards and shirts... I have attached an .SVG that I have been playing with. Obviously the Tango Icon is the 'internet' globe. Any help replacing this would be most appreciated. Any suggestions on design also appreciated. I am NOT an artistic person - I have just been playing with Inkscape (which I love, BTW).

 The Company's name is CodeRender. I will be offering services based around the customisation and implementation of OpenSource software. My pet project is Open-AudIT - which is GPL'ed. I already have one client, and am now "officially" looking for more. Again, any help most appreciated.

Mark.