[Tango-artists] iPod Nano 3rd-Gen. icons

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:04:41 PST 2008

I think putting in extra icons like this that aren't in all the finished
sizes, are fine. I think we should hold off during Tango Friday events,
though, and push to get all the sizes finished, as the goal of those
sessions is to get some icons finished up. :)

That said, I've already been putting some icons that aren't in all the
sizes yet, in CodeTango and gnome-icon-theme. The text-x-patch icon I
did isn't available in all the sizes, because the smaller sizes of the
text-x-generic icon are currently bitmap gimp files, rather than SVG. I
think we should convert stuff to straight SVG where possible. Having
everything in SVG just makes doing new icons so much easier. :)

-- dobey