[Tango-artists] New icon for LostIRC ?

Martin Braure de Calignon braurede at free.fr
Wed Jan 2 04:06:07 PST 2008

Hello,

I would like to know if a very kind person with design and graphics skills
could help us creating a new icon for LostIRC in the Tango icon library.

I'm now the core developer of LostIRC and I haven't any graphic skill. I'm not
nice in drawing. Can anybody help us ?

We have draw a sketch of the icon we want, but if you have a better idea to
represent LostIRC, please tell us. The sketch is available on
http://lostirc.sourceforge.net/LIRC.TIF and I've been done by Ricardo Oliveira.
The idea is that lostirc is an IRC client simple, minimal, keyboard controlled
(see on about page of lostirc site)

Thank you very much if you can help us.

--
Martin Braure de Calignon