[Tango-artists] FW: [Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad icon

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Fri Jun 27 07:10:32 PDT 2008

Le mercredi 25 juin 2008 à 11:36 +0200, Cube a écrit :
> Hello Tango! Artists,
>
> [perhaps we can do this in form of a Tango! Friday?]
>
> Scilab (www.scilab.org) is a software that basically performs numeric calculations. I created an icon for this (http://cubestuff.wordpress.com/2008/06/06/scilab-goes-tango/), but they said they want more.
>
> They send me a preliminarly list with some comments, as you can see in the original message. They want us basically to create more icons, for Scipad. There is a lot more information written in the attached files, especially in the .txt file.
>

> What do you think? Is that doable? Can we do this?
Without my Scilab hat, I think this could be good for the Tango project to have a set of icons for debugger. The list of icons Scipad needs is mainly for this.
Since the use of a debugger is not trivial, having good icons with a clear semantic is an interesting challenge which could benefit to other FOSS projects.

Sylvestre