[Tango-artists] Question about using Tango icons

Redlog.pl redlog at redlog.pl
Fri Jun 27 15:11:42 PDT 2008

Hi,
My name is Radek and I am an administrator of Polish blog about
Manchester United (http://redlog.pl). Today I used one of the yours
icons in my work ->
http://redlog.pl/2008/06/27/wakacyjny-nabor-na-redlogpl/ . My friend
remind me that Tango Icons are distributed with CC license and how can I
resolve this "problem".   Will it be ok if I add info at the end of the
this blog post about license?

My second and the most important question: I'm making new design for
Redlog.pl and I want to use one icon in my  logo (like that:
http://redlog.pl/work/splash/). I have small problem because CC license
force me to provide my logo in CC licence too, but it's a little
illogical. So could you provide special license for redlog in exchange
for info in credits (http://redlog.pl/o-blogu/)?

I really want to use your icon because it's great and I want to be fair
with you and yours copyrights.

--
Cheers, Radek "radzio" Piekarz
http://radziu.jogger.pl