[Tango-artists] [Icon request] LottaNZB - Automated Usenet Client

Sander avirulence at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:45:39 PST 2008

Hi all,

As was suggested in #tango, I am now posting my request for help. Since
I have no artistic talent (and I mean, none at all), I'd really
appreciate it if someone could create an icon (and possibly a logo) for
my application: LottaNZB.

LottaNZB is a front-end for the HellaNZB daemon (but can also be used as
a client that automatically starts and stops HellaNZB). HellaNZB is a
program that offers automated downloads from Usenet with NZB-files
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzb)

LottaNZB offers a GUI to add nzb-files, to monitor downloads and check
on progress. It's also possible to change the major options that
HellaNZB provides.

At the moment we're working very hard on the first stable release. In my
opinion a new icon would be a great addition to this release.

Thanks,

Sander

PS. For more information, please take a look at our brand new site:
http://www.lottanzb (the arrow 'icon' in the logo should at least be
replaced in a new logo)