[Tango-artists] Tangolerra first release

Ulisse Perusin ulisail at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 28 11:02:22 PDT 2008

Ciao Franco,
I think we all agree that Cinelerra needs A LOT of GUI love, and I
highly appreciate your effort.
What I see in your screenshots is that a lot of icons seems to be
misaligned to the pixel grid, producing a blurry/fuzzy effect.

Buon lavoro e in bocca al lupo ;)

--
-- When There Are No Walls, You Need No Windows --
    Linux user #393784 -- http://counter.li.org/