[Tango-artists] [Fwd: Ekiga desperately needs a few icons]

Vinicius Depizzol vdepizzol at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:17:18 PDT 2008

I think we should consider to try to redesign the Ekiga application
icon/logo too. While the current one is tangofied, it's quite hard to
understand what it is and what it represents, specially in smaller
sizes.

I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to think about this, but I'll
try to make some tests.

Até!

Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol at gmail.com>
http://vdepizzol.wordpress.com