[Tango-artists] Scilab and Tango

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Fri May 23 08:03:39 PDT 2008

Hello there,

These icons already exist, as I'm using them even just right now with Inkscape. I'm sure someone else will give you a more detailed response, but this is just as a quick reply.

By the way, are you interested in a tangofied Scilab icon (the bird)?

Yours, Jakub Szypulka.

MSN: kubasz at yahoo.com
ICQ: 264595412
AIM: aimcube

Skype: cube_s
Yahoo!IM: kubasz
Xfire: cubibubi

GTalk: cubibubi at googlemail.com
GaduGadu: 11945489
IRC: (Freenode) ``Cube

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.