[Tango-artists] Scilab and Tango

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Fri May 23 08:11:45 PDT 2008

> These icons already exist, as I'm using them even just right now with Inkscape. I'm sure someone else will give you a more detailed response, but this is just as a quick reply.
OK, thanks.
A constructive remark but it is not very easy to understand in the Tango
project why all the icons are not available in the CVS or in the
tarball. And also why Additional Sets are hosted on third party URLS.

> By the way, are you interested in a tangofied Scilab icon (the bird)?
Yep, that would be nice. Some (rare) people still like the old puffin
(the name of the bird) but it is too much a Microsoft Works 2.0 Clipart.

Thanks for your quick answer,
Sylvestre