[Tango-artists] [Icon request] LottaNZB - Automated Usenet Client

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Fri May 23 13:06:09 PDT 2008

Ok, that's great! Now we should just decide who is going to create it (Jason or myself) or perhaps even together?

Yours, Jakub.

MSN: kubasz at yahoo.com
ICQ: 264595412
AIM: aimcube

Skype: cube_s
Yahoo!IM: kubasz
Xfire: cubibubi

GTalk: cubibubi at googlemail.com
GaduGadu: 11945489
IRC: (Freenode) ``Cube

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.