[Tango-artists] Tango on Television (the final product)

Adam Theo theo at theoretic.com
Tue May 27 00:39:50 PDT 2008

Hello, all. An news update to my television show that uses Tango icons,
called "Weather Change".

First I wanted to thank Tango and this list for helping out. Even just
"listening in" and seeing the icons-in-development that pass through has
given me ideas for my own works. And of course special big thanks to Cube,
who has helped me out a lot behind-the-scenes of this list. He's an amazing
Tango artist.

I have the first episode of the show I own and produce. It's a weather and
meteorology-related educational program. This will be a weekly series. The
first few are a little rough, but I feel it is important to follow the
"release early, release often" mentality, even with television productions.
The only way to perfect it is incrementally over time. Now that I have a few
episodes to show for my sweat and tears the past few months, it will
hopefully be on two television stations soon.

Anyway, enough jabbering. Here's the main spot I am putting them online at
(metacafe): http://www.metacafe.com/channels/Weather+Change/

If you like it, and have a Metacafe account, please rank it up. I have
entered it into their Producer Rewards program, which relies on the ranking
and the views for payments. Either way, there is a video podcast RSS feed
available to subscribe to if you'd like to see some Tango every week. It's
also on Facebook as a Product Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Weather-Change/22259600999 . And finally, feel
free to share this effort around, either in your own blog or social network
profile if you are into that sort of thing.

And although the website for it is still in a basic, crude stage, here it is
anyway: http://www.WatchTheWeatherChange.com

Thank you all. Hope it's enjoyed and useful.

--
(adam) THEO -- Age 29 -- Tallahassee, FL USA
Video Editor at WFSU-TV. Civil Engineer in Air Force. Entrepreneur