[Tango-artists] Finishing off the Wine Icon Refresh

Jakub Steiner jimmac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:24:05 PDT 2009

Hi Joel,
very pleased to see the progress. There's a few icons where the 16x16
version isn't all too pixel-perfect. oic_winlogo, appwiz, and a few
other program icons. I'm also wondering why the base of the glass on
all the derivatives of oic_winlogo is so dark?

cheers

Jakub Steiner <jimmac at gmail.com>
http://jimmac.musichall.cz