[Tango-artists] E-book reading program icons need

Ulisse Perusin ulisail at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 28 06:14:47 PST 2009

Great work Frèdèric!

Regarding the hi-res one, you should make the drawing snap to a 4x4
pixel grid, so it can scale nicely at 50% and 25% (128px and 64px)
without losing sharpness.

But I must repeat myself, it is already a great work as is :)

On 27/12/2009 20:55, Frédéric Bellaiche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried a little something:
>
> It would probably better suit an e-book device than a program, but it
> might be OK for your project.
>
> Be gentle with me, this is my first try with a high resolution icon...
> (It is obviously based on
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-icon-theme/tree/src/multimedia-player.svg)
>
> The tarball is available here: http://www.quantum-bits.org/?p=83
>
> Fred
>
> On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 23:15 +1000, Ян Злобин wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> A am developing now GPLv3 program for reading e-books.  I need some
>> icons for this program.  Can someone help me for this?

-- When There Are No Walls, You Need No Windows --
    Linux user #393784 -- http://counter.li.org/
    my blog - http://ulisse.wordpress.com