[Tango-artists] Project Breakdance - Public Domain Collection of Tango Internet Service Icons by Jakub Szypulka

Jakub Szypulka cube at szypulka.com
Fri Jul 3 16:44:46 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm proud to present Project Breakdance! It's a set of Tango style
internet service icons, all available under PUBLIC DOMAIN!

Right now it's pretty much a compilation of selected icons I created
over the past weeks, but plans are to include more and more icons as we
approach version 1.0. [Current version, the first one, is 0.1]

This is a list of 11 icons included in the 0.1 release (alphabetical
order):

- Brightkite
- Digg
- Facebook
- Flickr
- Friendfeed
- Identi.ca
- Laconica
- OpenID
- Ping.fm
- Stumble Upon
- Twitter

I'm happy to release all these icons under Public Domain, as it gives
web developers, other designers, project maintainers and developers far
more freedom when using my artwork.

(Plus it makes Breakdance compatible with the rest of the Tango! set,
which had been also released under Public Domain recently [as 99% of you
know :D ]).

I'm looking forward to seeing icons from this set being used in all
kinds of projects.

Follow this link:
http://cubestuff.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/first-release-of-breakdance-a-tango-internet-service-icon-collection-public-domain/

I'd really appreciate any kind of feedback, so please don't hesitate to
contact me over this mailing list or at
http://cubestuff.wordpress.com/about . Also, if you feel like you know
an icon that should be part of the set, please let me know!

I'm also pretty new to broadcasting and advertising this kind of
projects/artwork. If somebody feels like they could teach me something
in that matter, please do!

Thanks go to Hans Rodtang for assistance.

Thank you,
Jakub Szypulka

http://cubestuff.wordpress.com