[Tango-artists] plugin icon?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi kk at kohsuke.org
Tue Jul 7 18:18:14 PDT 2009

I've been a big fan of the Tango icon set. So first of all, I wanted to
thank the team for making such a high-quality icon set available for a
very liberal license.

Now, one icon that I really miss is the icon that represents a plugin. I
guess the typical visual metaphor of it is a jigsaw piece or a power
plug, but I don't find neither in the current Tango icon set.

Even in Gnome, I see several apps that would benefit from this ---
gnome-text-editor has a plugin tab in the preference dialog, which is
currently using a non-Tango icon. gnome-do also has a plugin tab in the
preference dialog, which uses an archive icon. And I could really use
this in my application, too!

It'd be really nice to see this added.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi