[Tango-artists] Flexify the tango icons

Nick Middleweek nick at middleweek.co.uk
Sat Sep 5 12:07:56 PDT 2009

OK, this sounds good. Glad I've got your support with it :)

I'm very new to Tango and at the moment, I've not looked the CVS. I've
literally only used the icon grid on this page:
http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library .  Are there more icons,
etc? Hoping so... :)

Can I get access to all the icons are SVG files? I'm thinking this will be
better for scaling purposes.

What is a good CVS client? I'm using the Eclipse editor for my development
work and have the SVN client built in. Can I use SVN against CVS or is a
completely different protocol?

Thanks,
Nick