[Tango-artists] Hello tango artists

Andrew Thornton secretelf77 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:32:12 PDT 2012

Hello Jakub and the Tango team :)

I have given a few talks on Software Freedom Days on GIMP and TOR. But I
wouldn't say even then that I know a lot about them.

I have just read the Tango icon guidelines. I have played around with
Inkscape a bit for a few years. But I have never really followed any
tutorials.

I would like to make some Tango Icons with Inkscape. I also have Adobe
Illustrator but Inkscape has the Tango colour set already. So I plan to
use Inkscape for all the icons.

So, I suppose you could help me by saying anything that would help me
from this point in terms of making icons.

Andrew