[Tango-artists] How to add icons?

Vlatko Boskoski oktalv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:46:07 PST 2015

Honestly I realy love this "pack" and my whole Windows+Apps are modified
to use them.

What is the point to make "style", create bunch of icons and then "mark
the project closed"?

There are so maaaany icon packs online, that look awesome but are
limited in the number of icons. Why artist not choose icon pack/style
and create new/missing icons but waste energy in creating some totally
new packs??? There is no point in so much icon diversity

Alex, my suggestion is to publish them on DeviantArt, there are other
similar additions there