[Ipcf] Telepathy Specification v0.10

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 15:23:40 EET 2005

Julien Gilli wrote:
> Attached is my feedback so far. It's a very tiny patch made with darcs
> send - o typos.patch. I haven't already used darcs, so please feel free
> to tell me if there is a preferred way to submit patches.
>
> Since my native tongue is not english, it may be far from perfect.
>
> I'll try to give more significant feedback as i get familiar with the
> spec, and the project more generally.
>
> Keep up the good work !

Thanks very much for your patch, it's been applied to the tree.

I'm including this and various other documentation clarification for a
0.10.2 spec release I'm preparing, so if anyone would give some more
feedback I'd be very appreciative.

I've cleaned up the telepathy-python tree and updated the README to
explain the current status, so you can generate the spec yourself, and
try out swiss (the pyxmpp connection manager) and fiddle with the test
client.

Regards,
Rob