[Telepathy] Questions about version 0.13.2

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sun Aug 13 19:59:07 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a few questions about version 0.13.2 of the Telepathy spec.

In org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Channel.Type.StreamedMedia:
	The description mentions something about the negotiation
	interface being based off the Farsight API.  What does
	this mean?

	There's a reference to the signal ReceivedMediaParameters.
	But I can't find this signal defined anywhere in the
	document.

In org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Media.SessionHandler:
	Can the definition of 'media stream', 'session' and 'handler',
	be defined?

	When is a session handler used?

In org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Media.StreamHandler:
	What is a candidate?

	What does it mean to be 'ready to handle' this StreamHandler?
	Ready to handle what?

	Why does the connection manager need a signal SetStreamPlaying
	to set the stream playing state?  Shouldn't it be a method?

Thanks in advance...

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org