[Telepathy] telepathy-inspector (0.1) released!

NAVEEN VERMA ernaveenverma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:25:23 PDT 2006

Hi Danial,

At least I have cover some distance, the error was coming because session
dbus-daemon was not running, so I need to start the session dbus by using
"dbus-launch"  command it gives the env variables for session dbus address
and pid, which need to be exported.

After doing this I am now able to run both telepathy-inspector and
telepathy-mockup connection manager. But the telepathy-inspector UI does not
show any connection manager while telepathy-mockup is running. Do you have
an idea what is missing?

-Br
Naveen