[Telepathy] release: telepathy-gabble 0.4.0

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 11:31:45 PDT 2006

This is the first release of the stable 0.4 branch of Gabble. A matching 0.14
stable branch of the spec will soon appear, after which they will both be in
bugfix-only mode.

 - The telepathy-gabble-stable branch has been renamed to
   telepathy-gabble-0.2.
 - The telepathy-gabble branch has been branched to telepathy-gabble 0.4.
 - A telepathy-spec-0.14 repository and a telepathy-python-0.14 repository
   have been created, but no branching has yet occurred for these versions.
 - The telepathy-spec-stable and telepathy-python-stable repositories have
   been renamed to telepathy-spec-0.12 and telepathy-python-0.12 respectively.
 - Feature additions will be made on the unstable (currently 0.5 branch); it
   will target spec 0.15 once it appears.

Tarball:

http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.4.0.tar.gz

Changes:

Wed Oct 18 18:53:33 BST 2006  Olli Salli <olli.salli at collabora.co.uk>
  * Prime our capabilities cache with google's ns #voice-v1 as well as our own

Wed Oct 18 16:38:40 BST 2006  Olli Salli <olli.salli at collabora.co.uk>
  * Trust ourselves in bundle meanings

Wed Oct 18 16:35:41 BST 2006  Olli Salli <olli.salli at collabora.co.uk>
  * Make the trust system actually use the separate-from-trustee-count trust value

Wed Oct 18 14:45:58 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * GabbleConnection: fix MUC handle discoing further; change break to continue and allow malformed <feature type=""> which apparently some servers send

Wed Oct 18 18:40:50 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * fix disco_waiters_list_get_request_count to return non-random numbers

Wed Oct 18 12:15:10 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * GabbleConnection: fix bug in MUC handle requests where we rely on the MUC feature being the 1st <feature> in the disco response

Tue Oct 17 17:26:53 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * add debug info for the cases where we have already selected a peer resource

Tue Oct 17 17:18:57 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * use GMS_DEBUG_DUMP for presence dump

Tue Oct 17 17:02:26 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * add debug info to media session stream adding code

Tue Oct 17 16:47:52 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * gabble_presence_dump

Tue Oct 17 16:47:18 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * GabblePresence: skip resource list update when resource is NULL

--
Dafydd