[Telepathy] Re: [Decibel] Qt4 bindings to telepathy available

Andre Magalhaes andrunko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:37:35 PDT 2006

As Hunger already said, there is an initial version of telepathy-qt
that can be found on tapioca svn. I today started working on
tapioca-qt, the library where decibel will probably be build on top
of. Everything can be found on tapioca svn, module tapioca-qt. Please
feel free to add comments.
So far there are 3 classes there:
- CMFactory - responsible to read the Connection Managers config files
if appropriate and create the proper CM objects.
- CM - Handle all CM specific functions, get default parameters, get
required parameters, create connections, ...
- Connection - the connection object itself, used to connect to a
specific network for eg.

There is no documentation yet, but there is a test app that may help
you to understand how things should work ;).

Hope you enjoy

BR
Andrunko