[Telepathy] Comments on telepathy-spec-contact-info branch

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:30:32 PDT 2007

The API seems good to me and easy to use for a client point of view. For
the rest I agree we should be near of VCard fields, but the most
important is to have the same set of information than GNOME about-me
(evolution-data-server), but that's only the opinion of a GNOME hacker,
maybe KDE has something else.

Xav.