[Telepathy] Proposed standard MC API
george.wright at collabora.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 07:11:56 PDT 2007
On Thursday 02 August 2007 13:57:16 George Wright wrote:
> Incidentally, forgot to say - I've written up preliminary specs which can
> be found at http://projects.collabora.co.uk/~george/
I've updated the specification at the URL quoted with the following updates.
- Renamed the "account_data" arguments to "params".
- Renamed [Set|Is]Enabled to [Set|Get]Enabled.
- Clarified the semantics of the UpdateAccount method.
- Unified presence state and message accessor methods.
- Updated the presence enumerated type to come from Telepathy.
- Clarified the search mechanism of FindAccounts.
- Added AvatarChanged signal.
- Added PresenceChanged signal.
- Profiles - still debating how this should be done.
- Remove ConnectAll() method as it can be implemented by setting a global
presence of ONLINE?
- Channel Handlers
George Wright, http://www.gwright.org.uk
Collabora Ltd - http://www.collabora.co.uk
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/attachments/20070806/718ed971/attachment.pgp
More information about the Telepathy