[Telepathy] Proposed standard MC API

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Tue Aug 14 04:53:32 PDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 03:54:40PM +0100, George Wright wrote:
> Again, the online specification has been updated:
>
> http://projects.collabora.co.uk/~george/MissionControlSpec.html
>
> Changes:
> - Initial Channel Handler API.

  What seems a little bit strange to me. The channel handlers are defined by a
  set of files on the filesystem, which you basically point the MC to (look in
  this dir, there are my prefered chandlers)

  Is there any reasons to not just send the information in the chandler
  files over dbus to the MC?

  Sjoerd
--
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
		-- Stanislaw Lem