[Telepathy] How to configure gabble manager file to work behind a firewall

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 03:58:11 PDT 2007

Hi Peter,

Connection managers don't /read/ the .manager file, it's just a
documentation of the parameters which are available and what their
default values are if you don't provide them. You should set the
https-proxy-server and -port values in the dictionary of parameters you
provide to RequestConnection.

Regards,
Rob