[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 0.21.4
xclaesse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:07:02 PST 2007
Empathy 0.21.4 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets,
and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's
Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit
desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk
libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be
embeded into any GNOME application.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
- Cache avatar pixbuf in EmpathyChatView to avoid having a new pixbuf
for each message a contact sends
- Generate ChangeLog from svn commits. Copy generator from epiphany.
- Correctly store/restore presence when NM state changes.
- Split EmpathyContactFactory to have one EmpathyTpContactFactory per
- When NM is in sleeping (=disabled) state, do just like if it was
Add a gconf key to disable NM support completely.
- Fixed #503609, Uninitialized variable in function
account_widget_generic_setup_foreach (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #501486, 0.21.3 doesn't build with --enable-voip=yes (Xavier
- Updated bg: Takeshi AIHANA
- Updated pt_BR: André Filipe de Assunção e Brito
- Updated nb: Espen Stefansen
- Updated it: Luca Ferretti
- Updated sv: Daniel Nylander
- Updated ja: Takeshi AIHANA
- Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez
18 December 2007
More information about the Telepathy