[Telepathy] telepathy-idle BTS

Guillaume Desmottes cass at skynet.be
Sat Jan 20 07:00:07 PST 2007

Hello,

As announced on Gossip ML [1], I started some work to improve IRC
telepathy user's experience.
So I'd like to know if we could consider to use telepathy's bugzilla on
freedesktop to track telepathy-idle's issues.
Currently, It is supposed to use sourceforge's tracker [2] but I'm not a
very good friend of sourceforge (and I think I'm not the only one ;).
Furthermore, it would make life of everyone easier if most of telepathy
stuffs were centralised on the same BTS.
There is no migration problem as there is not bug opened on SF.

Thanks,

	G.

[1]
http://lists.imendio.com/pipermail/gossip-dev/2007-January/009101.html