[Telepathy] Configuring a skype phone for a mac?

S.A.Atkinson at brighton.ac.uk S.A.Atkinson at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 04:37:08 PDT 2007

I have a skpe phone that works with my mac, no problem, but I want to configure it to work in a specific way.

The telephone is actually an interface to an arts project which is scripted in Lingo within a Director shock wave movie.

What I want is the 1-9 digits on the telephone handset to work in exactly the same way as the numbers on the keyboard, so in effect, the telephone is a replacement keyboard.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time.

Sarah Atkinson
Senior Lecturer/Course Leader: FdA Broadcast Media
University Centre Hastings
Havelock Road
Hastings
TN34 1DQ