[Telepathy] Review: telepathy-spec-stream

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 08:02:29 PDT 2007

Ar 05/06/2007 am 16:30, ysgrifennodd Robert McQueen:
> Right, we need a way for clients to indicate what they want. On the
> service side, maybe we can do TubeAddressType enum (so a uint) with
> DBUS, UNIX, INET and INET6 values at the moment, and then have an ay for
> the proto-specific thing? On the client side, not sure... suggestions?

Possibly an extra parameter to AcceptTube to allow the client to specify which
kind of socket the CM should listen on? It would need to be something nullable
since only the stream tubes will use ut -- it could be a dict. Otherwise, the
CM only listens on a socket when somebody calls GetStream*Socket.

--
Dafydd