[Telepathy] Telepathy repos and scms

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Sun Mar 4 04:55:05 PST 2007

I was looking into building telepathy myself. Actually I was thinking
of adding it to jhbuild, because I find that the easiest way to use

I saw that the telepathy libraries are developed with different source
code management systems (darcs, bzr and svn) and they are different
sites and for libtelepathy I can't find a repo.

Wouldn't it be a lot handier to just host everything on one site and
use one source code management (on freedesktop.org). IMO this would
make contributions of other people easier

Keep up the great work you are doing